CAC membership is comprised of men and women who are:
- Free to marry in the Catholic Church.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Educated with a four-year or two-year college degree or equivalent, or registered nurse (in most cases and for
1) Some chapters may require a four-year college degree or impose other stricter requirements.
2) Membership may also be available to non-college graduates in some cases. Check with the chapter of interest to you.
Meet all the above requirements for CAC membership? Find out how to join other single professional Catholics in your area. Contact your nearest CAC chapter from the Local Clubs Page. Or check out our At-Large Membership.